Senior Software Engineer
Temenos INDIA private Ltd.,
Platform : UNIX
Languages : C, Basics of Java, Shell Scripting, SQL, PLSQL and XSLT
Domain : Private Banking [Portfolio Management Systems]
DB : Sybase, Oracle
- Working with client to identify the nature of the problems and advising on the solution by interacting with the client face to face.
- Functional analysis is done at first level by replication of the problem, to find the nature of the issue.
- Second level analysis is done at the code level, trying to find the root cause of the problem to locate the bug.
- Suggest the code correction or functional correction required and move it to development
- validating the correction done by maintenance, implementation and maintenance of the application
I. Triple’A Plus
Project Type : Support and maintenance
Platform : UNIX
Technologies Involved : Sybase, Oracle, Shell Scripting, C, Java, IBM WTX
Triple’A Plus -Triple’A Plus is a world-class portfolio management system offering sophisticated functionality across modelling, performance attribution and risk. Triple’A Plus provides secure client data handling functionality, automating investment processes to enable increased focus on exception management. Browser-based for easy use, it is a cutting-edge software solution for servicing the needs of today’s high- and ultra-high-net-worth clients.
- Core designed in C with DB in Sybase on a Unix or Windows Platform
- Graphical User Interface in C
- Web User Interface in Java
- External interfacing of the Back office or Order Management system using IBM WTX
- Real-time and event-driven client and portfolio monitoring
- Automated multi-portfolio rebalancing
- Sophisticated risk monitoring (stress-testing, what-ifs, statistical)
- Advanced performance analysis
- Comprehensive instrument coverage
- Structured proposal generator which can be parameterized
1. Understanding the customer requirement, analysis and problem faced.
2. Reviewing the defect and code of the core product.
3. Providing the fix in code directly or suggesting the correction to R&D based on the analysis.
4. Provided testing support to other teams during Maintenance Phase.
5. Deployment of the fix for validating the bug correction.
6. Monitoring issues on a daily basis and handling requests/tickets in SNC (Ticket Tracking system)
7. Analyzing the Unix Shell Script which interacts with Sybase Database using SQL procedures.
8. Analyzing the C or Java code by the tracing the back the error faced, to find the root cause of the issue and suggest the code changes.
9. Knowledge transition and mentoring to the team members, if the issue is new or complex.
II. TTI – T24 Tiple’A Plus Interface
Project Type : Support& Maintenance
Technologies Involved : Xsltstylesheet, Message Queue, Java
Role : Onsite Support
TTI – a new product in development phase which is an interface between the Triple’A plus and a back office system T24. TTI will be a new level of interface directly provided by Temenos to interact directly with the Back office system, T24 in this case.