Treasury and cash management specialist. Strong experience acquired both on the banking and corporate fields.Areas of expertise: cash management, treasury centralisation, cash pooling, netting, bank fees negotiation, treasury softwares: XRT, SunGard, Kyriba, Reuters KTP, Openlink (Endur), SAP-CM ...
May 2008 - Present
Treasury Project Manager- Arcelor Mittal Treasury SNC
In charge of treasury projects for the ArcelorMittal Group Treasury
- In charge of implementation of Front to Back solution (OpenLink Financials) for the Back-Office for Commodities (Power and Natural Gas derivatives),
- In charge of reviewing transaction processes set-up in Reuters KTP (Treasury Management System),
- Supervisor of the TETRIS project (Towards Enhanced TReasury Information System): Reuters KTP Upgrade, QlikView Business Intelligence tool implementation, Market Data collection and Financial Risk Management system definition and implementation (Diapason - MCC).
Mar 2007 - Apr 2008
Senior Treasury Analyst
In charge of treasury management and of new treasury platform implementation.
- Day to day cash management in EUR and non EUR currencies,
- Intercompany loans/borrowings management, FX management decisions together with US Group Treasury,
- Bank relationship management with core European group banks,
- Leaded RFP,selection and implementation of the KyribaTi ASP Treasury Management System
Jan 2006 - Feb 2007
In charge of setting-up the pan-European Cash Pooling system.
- Analysis of answers of RFPs from banks and software editors and participation to the selection process,
- Negotiation of banking documentation,
- Supervision of parametering and testing phases for the treasury management software,
Feb 2002 - Dec 2005
Cash Management Coordinator
Managing cash pools, signing payment orders, collaborative work with Treasury Accounting (“in-house bank”) and internal dealing room for cash management matters
- Negotiated several agreements with various banks (Royal Bank of Canada, Citibank, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi…)according to Group policy (avoid set-off or material adverse changes clauses),
- Obtained improvement of cash management services provided by HSBC to meet quality standards related to the deployment of a world-wide SAP R/3 platform (GOAL project),
- Developed several management tools: database for all bank accounts included in cash pools, main banking conditions, cut-off times, etc.
Nov 2000 - Jan 2002
Product Manager - BtoB eCommerce
Responsible for B to B electronic payments projects.
- Wrote specifications for an electronic invoicing presentment and payment platform for use by large corporations
1997 - 2000
Cash Management Product Manager
Advised leading companies (Danone, Michelin, Peugeot, Richemont,…) on cash management re-engineering and pan-European/international cash pooling systems
- Won a contract with Roche France due to superior SAPR/3expertise,
- Benchmarked cash management services against leading competitors,
- Wrote study on Internet-based cash management services that lead to the development of SogecashNet product,
- Installed “netting” software for clients to manage their intercompany receivables
Mar 1993 - Apr 1997
Junior Analyst - Corporate Banking
Managed global relationship with large companies in the automotive industry.
- Proposal and follow-up of current (short term/medium term credit lines) and value-added (securitizations, financial leases, etc.) operations,
- Maintained Société Générale as the preferred bank for Peugeot SA,
- Restored relationship with Valeo: won tender offer as sole provider for current banking needs for Wiper Systems subsidiary.
Sep 1989 - Feb 1993
Inspector - Internal Audit
Audited branches throughout France and Switzerland
- Verified procedures and improved work processes
- Verification of Société Générale Zürich dealing room
Dec 1988 - Aug 1989
Training at Société Générale Besançon branch and in the Correspondent Banking Department in Paris