QHSEMS Officer / Deputy MR
Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Ltd
(1) Reporting to Managing Director & Sr.Vice President SHE respectively.
(2) To ensure and co-ordinate for effective establishment, implementation and monitoring of QHSEMS.
(3) To ensure compliance with the requirements & specifications of the standards QMS, EMS, OHSAS, Food Safety (ISO 22000), HACCP and Medical Devices (ISO 13485).
(4) Training for Internal Auditors for the identified personnel,
(5) Scheduling Internal Audits and documenting the findings.
(6) Initiation & verification of corrective and preventive actions.
(7) Organizing Management Review Meeting as per the Agenda for reviewing the performance of QHSEMS and recording minutes.
(8) Coordinating for promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
(9) To coordinate Liaison with external agencies on matter relating to QHSE management system.
(10) To ensure promotion of awareness of customer requirements of throughout the organization.
(11) To prepare and release applicable documents for QHSEMS.
(12) He should be available to all persons working under the control of organization.