Envisionier Medical Technologies
Recruited to build a high-tech company from the incubation stage to the successful launch of a world-classmedical device company with global marketing and distribution. Oversaw design, development, production andlaunch of a first-of-its kind medical device awarded as the Frost & Sullivan 2010 Endoscopy - EnablingDevice of the year. Developed a hybrid direct and domestic network of global distributors. Charged with allbusiness planning, P&L, administration, operations, institutional fund raising, sales and marketing.Highlights:
- Created strategic partnership with Microsoft’s Health Vault Division 2012
- Negotiated Engineering and Licensing Agreements leveraging company technologies 2011.
- Negotiated Global Distribution Contract with Cook Medical’s Urology Division -2010
- Awarded Best Incubator Company – Life Sciences by the State of Maryland - 2009
- Increased sales 40% in 2008 and 45% in 2009, $1M Sales 2010
- 2009 “People’s Choice” Award for company presentation at Bio–Life- Science investment forum.
- Managed development of cloud based HIT software and created new revenue streams for the
capturing, sharing and storing of longitudinal endoscopic data.
- Created and implemented endosccopic data integration into EMR and PACS systems at VA Medical Centers and Kaiser Permanente.