Top finance person at a $10M medical device company. Led the financial planning and accounting functions. Prepared forecasts, managed monthly close and cash management.
- Improved year-end physical inventory by $160k by implementing weekly cycle counts.
- Implemented weekly cycle counts by categorizing inventory using ABC analysis resulting in 99% inventory accuracy.
- Reduced benefit expense $30k by raising deductibles and combining with a supplemental health option plan
- Improved DSO 40% in less than one year.
- Implemented F-9 financial reporting software into Sage ERP and reduced close cycle by 3 days
- Automated budgeting/forecasting into Sage ERP.