Christian Community Action (CCA)
Responsible for long-term strategic information technology planning, including the day-to-day operations, providing comprehensive solutions for integrating hardware, software, network and people to support the primary mission. Provide technology leadership, developing, and implementing architecture to support family assistance, resale/distribution center, adult health center, clinic food pantry, housing, seasonal programs, counseling, and vocational /education training.
- VPN Site-to-Site Network Design
- Telecommunication and Network Implementation for (POS) Retail Site Implementation
- Redesigned existing Active Directory Network and consolidated six domains.
- Reorganized the network for unified communication including authoring a document to secure Cisco donation in equipment with a retail value of $20,000 including 5yr support. All work for the project included a Cisco Smart Business Design. The organization can order 20k of retail value equipment each year costing no more than $2000.
- Led the implementation for non-profit successfully integrating a suite of applications for Health Care Center for (EMR) Electronic Medical Records and (PM) Practice Management solution involving scheduling, medical history custom modifications to accommodate existing in-house prosperity family assistance suite of applications. Designed and launched the training for clinics, optimized training documentation prior to go-live and designed custom modifications to accommodate special needs for HL7, EDI interface, device integrations, tasks management, and e-prescribing and patient research tools. The accomplished by implementing and integrating Soapware modules to provide the core functionality for multi-location exchange for lab results, and electronic record sharing.