Logistics Shipping Clerk
- Performs administrative tasks to support the logistics group including,
- Data entry of freight bills and ground shipments into the logistics tracking database
- Create purchase orders for international and domestic shipments for all sites
- Photocopy documents and prepare packing slips for clearance of international shipments and successful shipment of domestic deliveries
- Maintain files and reconcile shipping reports for customer inquires and inventory auditing.
- Perform data entry utilizing UPS Worldship and FedEx Ship Manager databases for shipment of company inventory.
- Preparation and boxing of Freight and Ground shipments utilizing logistical equipment including commercial weigh machines, shrink wrapping machine, hand dollies and forklift.