Senior Negotiator - Global Sourcing - CEMEX Central.
Major achievement 2006-2009. Negotiation of main equipment for worldwide major projects cement facilities, achieving over 15 million USD in benefits and 5 million USD in hard savings
Sr. Global Negotiator
• Accountable for a sourcing portfolio over 250 million USD / yr: Heavy Mobile equipment, Tires and Lift-Trucks. Hard savings for 2009 over 3 million USD. 2008 savings over 4 million USD (16%).
• Negotiation of Global Frame Agreements. Sourcing strategy for worldwide needs of portfolio.
• Leading work teams overseas, partnering with members of different skills and experience: technical, operational, procurement, legal.
• Deployment of closed negotiations.
Global Sourcing Negotiator - CapEx Group - CEMEX Central
• Negotiation of main equipment for major projects. Benefits over 15 million USD. Spain, Panama and Poland new cement plants. Management of relations with critical suppliers.
• Introduce NPV analysis for mill and kiln equipment evaluation, for 1st time in Procurement Area.
• Evaluating new mills supplier offer, visiting facilities in Germany, Greece, India and China.
• Responsible for CapEx negotiations and expediting activities for equipment manufactured abroad