Highlight: Accredited with a letter of appreciation from the client Alkhaliji Bank for efficiently handling the software development project.
Clients/Projects Handled and Key Responsibilities:
• Doha Bank: Provisions for QCB (Senior Developer) Writing PL/SQL stored procedures to maintain database of all banking operations.
• Qatar eGov: Mastek Mannai Project (Team Member) Gathering business requirements from several IT departments of Qatar Government for the 'e-Services Plan'
• Customs Department: (Senior Developer) Developing the manifest (As per EDI/EDIFACT standards) upload process module on Oracle Collaboration Suite.
• Qatar Shell: Learning Management System (Senior Developer)
• Qatar Foundation : Intranet development (Team Leader) Leading the development team in creating an intranet portal on SharePoint 2007.
• Alkhaliji Bank: Intranet development (Co Project Manager) Spearheading the development team in building an intranet portal to serve as document repository.
• QMFOC – Qatar Marine Festival Website (Project Manager) Steering the team in programming, administering and maintaining the official website.
• Ministry Of Interior Geospatial infrastructure (Project Manager):
• Leading a team of software professionals to create an integrated range of solutions for diverse operations.
• Analyzing business needs to develop turnkey software solutions.
• Liaising with personnel across departments having diverse profiles to facilitate the implementation of business system modules.
• Providing customer support services such as software customization and training to leverage newer systems.
• Interacting with end-users and addressing all technical problems in the aforesaid functionality areas.
• Guiding developers under purview, following up on progress of modules to ensure seamless integration upon completion..