Engineer & Coordinator Drafter
Project Handle :
WHPA-Additional Diesel Genset HESS
- Project & Excel: Preparing progress % calculation systems, earned man-hours, productivity & Trend analysis. Progress Measurement using S Curves.
- Preparation of Weekly; Monthly & Three Months look-ahead Schedule. Updating actual Progress and all related information & comparison analysis.
- Coordinate schedule from multiple contractors and incorporate the information gathered into the overall project master schedule.
- Create Procedure & Work Package : Lifting Plan Procedure for Deck Extension, Work package Additional Diesel Genset – WHPA, Work Method Statement Deck Frame Installation, Design Lifting and Pad eyes Calculation.
- Prepare Drawing 3D For Procedure Lifting And Procedure Installation in WHPA.
- Preparation of TQs/Comments on the Vendor Documents (Equipment Drawing, Spring Support Drawing, Special Valve Drawing etc.)
- Checking & Issue of Isometrics (P&ID Check, Line Routing, Support Check,Special requirement check etc.)
- Monitoring the daily work activities of Sub Contractor and updating Sub Contractor Progress Reports.
- Job Involved preparation of shop fabrication & consultant, drawings, prepared sketches & drawings, checking drafting out-put and man hours, MTO and Preparation of material Equipment order (RQ) ,Feed Design & Detail Design. Responsible to check for all discipline potential clashes, cutting plan Engineering revision and etc.
COORDINATOR DRAFTER/DRAWING CHECKER
- Prepare project drawing and shall have excellent computer skill with Autocad 3d & 2D, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, ability to create accurate design drawing from base project information, reporting, Estimating and supervision skills.
- Coordinate and assign projects to the drafting team. Ensure that workload is distributed appropriately and projects are completed in a timely, accurate manner.
- Monitor engineering contractors and review of their work
- Discussing and solving complex problems with Quality departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and client.
- Preparation of conceptual design and prepare actual design.
- Review evaluate and check design from drafters.
- Follow up parties responsible for authorizing for drawing approvals.
- Checking & Prepare detail design, Bill of Material and as-built drawing.
- Ensure deliverables from external service providers conform to relevant specifications, standards and contractual obligations.
- Check And Update As - built Drawing.