Drafter Coordinator/Drawing Checker
PT Sarku Enjinering Utama
- Prepare engineering design drawings based on the 2D to describe the structural or Piping requirements for use by clients, or vendors.
- Acts as the department point of contact on internal and external drafting issues.
- Responsible for the preparation of Material Take Off (MTO). To coordinate and file the relevant design with details, communication and information to allow. Each discipline to interface correctly with the department.
- Checking & Issue of Isometrics (P&ID Check, Line Routing, Support Check, Special requirement check etc.).
- Ensures accuracy, completeness of documentation and adherence to applicable company standards; Accountable for drawing and document tracking and archiving procedures.
- Prepare engineering design drawings based on the sketch to describe the structural or Piping requirements for use by clients, or vendors
- Perform checking function to ensure that: the design meet the functional requirements without interfering with the work of other disciplines; the designs conform to all project and code requirements; the drawings present all the information required
- Reviewing project documents, standards and specifications
- Coordinating and working with other disciplines and project team members
- Ensure the quality and schedule for the deliverables