Own and operate a professional services company, specializing in IT Architecture, Microsoft SharePoint, Process Improvement, and business coaching for Technology Managers.
• Perform IT infrastructure assessments (including servers, workstations, networks, and applications) for strategic and/or troubleshooting purposes
• Assist in the creation and/or re-visioning of IT Strategic Plans, including such items as budgeting projections, workstation deployments, application rollouts, server and workstation virtualization, data storage backups, and disaster recovery
• Analyze common procedures and tool usage in order to increase efficiency and employee effectiveness through process improvement, automation, and training
• Assist companies with their Microsoft SharePoint deployments. Perform services such as Implementation Planning, Installation and Customization, Data Migration, and the training of administrators and end users.
• Train technology managers how to improve productivity through the use of Balanced Scorecards, Management Dashboards, StrengthsFinder, and a collection of strategies borrowed from Getting Things Done, Zen to Done, Franklin Covey, and the One Minute Manager series