2011 - 2015
Develop, plan, coordinate, and deliver training and development programs designed to meet organizational needs for staff level employees. Accountable for the progression of the staff in meeting and exceeding customer expectations and workmanship.
● Assisted in startup and implementation of multiple brand new training centers
● Held Field Service Specialist position
Lands' End Lead
2009 - 2011
Responsible for managing Lands' End shop by developing a high performance team through recruitment, scheduling and supervision of all associates, as well as training and coaching on products, merchandise presentation skills and customer service tactics to enhance sales. Created goals and development plans that support performance needs and career growth.
● Awarded as top store for achieving highest sales percent above plan
● Recognized by CEO for outstanding visual presentations
● Responsible for interviewing, hiring, scheduling, forecasting, coaching and metrics evaluations
2009 - 2009
Ensure proper aquatic care is provided to all aquatic life. Primary resource regarding all aquatic life education and care. Responsible for achievement of budgeted sales goals by effectively assisting customers in the proper selection of aquatic life and merchandise in accordance with their specific needs.
2006 - 2007
Train, develop and hold workgroup responsible for safety, production and attendance. Impact the organization by contributing to the continued growth and profitability of UPS by maintaining the highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety. Provide innovative and effective leadership and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
● Operated multiple areas of the HUB, including loading and unloading docks, small sort, and package cars
● Responsible for scheduling, training, evaluations and time reporting