Project Manager - Operations
Walmart Stores Inc.
•Collaborate with internal and external business partners, including vendors, outside counsel, review firms, and retention management firms.
•Managed projects from inception to completion and responsible for ensuring accomplishment of project milestones.
•Created process flow maps and diagrams for each team in the Litigation Support Group (LSG) and analyzed process flows to optimize work flow.
•Developed a partnership with Legal and business leaders of Global eCommerce and created standard best practices for discovery matters.
•Created a “Flex Force” team which allows LSG to reallocate resources to areas that need additional support without incurring additional budget expenses.
•Manager and administrator of the Litigation Support Group and Litigation Division SharePoint sites.
1. Spearheaded special LCD project for Class Action which resulted in $780,000 claim for Walmart.
2. Led eCommerce project involving Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and created a new protocol for data sifting.
3. Managed the discovery production for an environmental compliance matter with company-wide impact.
4. Led project to update Outside Counsel Guidelines for the Litigation Support Group.
5. Created LSG and Litigation Group SharePoint sites, which provided useful data that is now utilized by the Litigation Support Group and the larger Litigation division in Legal.
6. Assisted in creating and leading professional development classes for the Litigation Support Group’s Discovery University.
7. Developed an idea of creating a “steering committee” for the group that would raise engagement by having volunteers organize educational classes, team building/volunteering events, and morale building.