Assistant Retail operations manager - Duties and Key Skills and Competencies
Hasbro Clothing Pvt Ltd
- Deputizing for the Area Manager, supporting and overseeing shop openings.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new sales and retail staff.
- Responsible for training and induction programmes for new staff members.
- Day to day running and operating of stores.
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of presentation in all branches.
- Working closely with visual merchandisers.
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports.
- Controlling shrinkage, wages, write-off, cash control and store expenditure.
- Marketed the company by organizing fashion shows and special promotional events.
- Identifying, developing and implementing best practice that increases performance.
- Knowledge and experience of procurement processes, procedures, and policy setting.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Dramatically reduced expenditure by cost cutting across the board.
- Gained considerable portion of existing market & increased sales turnover by 23%.
- Implemented changes that increased customer retention by 19 %.
- Responsible for opening new stores.
- Experience of budgetary and merchandise management.
- Consistent at meeting all set sales targets.
- Brand experience, working within brand guidelines.
- Producing data and reports for senior management on performance.
- Helped push the business forward to achieve significant turnover and profitability in 200 stores.