Associate Vice President - Wholesale Lending Operations
Barclays Shared Services
Lead Wholesale Lending Operations teams within Corporate Banking business segment across a wide array of Credit Products and Services.
Managing a multi-city large team, working in partnership with Business Product Support Group, Project Steering Group, Operations Teams, Service Management, Operations Risk, Business Management, Compliance, Legal and Risk, Solicitors and Valuers.
Key accomplishments in this role:
- Led and delivered significant process design changes to deliver "Cycle Time" benefits for improving overall time to market, improved risk and control metrics and cost reduction
- Contributed to Cost to Achieve targets through FTE re-deployments
- Led and executed “Business Continuity Resiliency Project” for Wealth Credit operations to create business resiliency team in Noida with timely closure of all toll gates.
- Worked in close coordination with the Capacity planning, Change and Business Continuity, transitions and finance teams to effect the changes timely.
- Managed multiple business continuity situations with nil impact to business/customer deliverables
- Actively led "Colleague" and "Citizenship" agenda for business with significant contributions by my teams
- Delivered highest employee satisfaction scores year-on-year for my teams with lowest attrition rates
- Received Personal & Corporate Banking Global (Platinum) anniversary award for demonstration of Values, Service and Excellence. One amongst 96 awardees globally.
- Received “Great Leader” recognition by Barclays Chief Operations & Technology Officer. One amongst top 6 recognized leaders across the bank globally.
- Promoted to "Associate VP" from "Assistant VP" in November 2015