Associate Vice President - Credit Operations
Barclays Shared Services
Lead Credit Lending and KYC Operations supporting Corporate & Wealth banking business segments across a wide array of Credit Products and Services.
Managing a multi-city large team, working in partnership with Business Product Support Group, Project Steering Group, Operations Teams, Service Management, Operations Risk, Business Management, Compliance, Legal and Risk, Solicitors and Valuers.
Key accomplishments in this role:
- Received Personal & Corporate Banking Global (Platinum) award for demonstration of Values, Service and Excellence. One amongst 96 awardees globally.
- Received “Great Leader” recognition by Barclays Chief Operations & Technology Officer. One amongst top 6 recognized leaders across the bank globally.
- Significant cost reductions through 1st "Robotics Process Automation Project" in Corporate Banking for Collateral Valuations
- Initiated process design changes to deliver "Cycle Time" benefits for Facility letters issuance
- Contributed to FTE/cost savings targets by automation of "Standard loan drawdowns"
- Led and executed “Business Continuity Resiliency Project” for Wealth Credit operations to create business resiliency team in Noida with timely closure of all toll gates.
- Led and re-engineered “Fit to Lend” process for Wealth Credit Lending to allow increased flexibility to Front Office, Solicitors, Clients and Stakeholders to allow for smoother and seamless draw-down.
- Seamless migration and setup of Corporate Lending functions in Noida. Key milestones were achieved timely and well above business expectations.
- Contributed to Cost to Achieve targets through FTE re-deployments
- Worked in close coordination with the Capacity planning, Change and Business Continuity, transitions and finance teams to effect the changes timely.