Associate Vice President - Wholesale Lending Operations
Barclays Global Service Center
Lead Wholesale Lending (credit) Operations teams within Corporate and Investment Banking business segment across a wide array of Credit Products and Services.
Manage multi-city large team, working in partnership with Business Product Support Group, Project Steering Group, Operations Teams, Service Management, Operations Risk, Business Management, Compliance, Legal and Risk, Solicitors and Valuers.
Key accomplishments in this role:
- Currently leading "Lending Hub" implementation in Wholesale Lending to deliver process design changes allowing process efficiencies, reduced hand offs and risk mitigation. All toll gates successfully met so far
- Led , supported and delivered efficiency saves in excess of ~ £400,000 towards cost to achieve targets
- Led and delivered significant process design changes to deliver "Cycle Time" benefits for improving overall time to market, improved risk and control metrics and cost reduction
- Led and executed “Business Continuity Resiliency Project” for Wealth Credit operations to create business resiliency team in Noida with timely closure of all toll gates.
- Worked in close coordination with the Capacity planning, Change and Business Continuity, transitions and finance teams to effect critical changes timely.
- Actively led "Colleague" and "Citizenship" agenda for business with significant contributions by my teams
- Delivered highest employee satisfaction scores year-on-year for my teams with lowest attrition rates
- Received Personal & Corporate Banking Global (Platinum) anniversary award for demonstration of Values, Service and Excellence. One amongst 96 awardees globally.
- Received “Great Leader” recognition by Barclays Chief Operations & Technology Officer. One amongst top 6 recognized leaders across the bank globally.
- Promoted to "Associate VP" from "Assistant VP" in November 2015