Sr. Vendor Development Engg.
BSA Facilities Ltd
BSA Facilities Ltd, Pune(Sept 2010 – At Present)
Sr. Engineer – Vendor Development
- Responsible for Vendor Development, for all productsrequires in wiring harness industry. e.g. Housings, Terminals, Rubber parts, metal parts, HST etc.
- Responsible for the costing based on the BOM recived from the design team, and the price offer received from suppliers.
- Based on the GRN data received from Quality department, Do the Vendor Rating of each supplier and send the report, If any rejection follow up with respective supplier and get the corrective action report.
- Responsible for Vendor/Supplier audit based on the given schedule, make the report and float internally. Take the decision to change the supplier based on the report.
- Developing International suppliers for connector, terminals, machineries, and some critical items for cost reduction as well as alternate suppliers.
- Preparing Purchase Orders as and when required. Aware of ERP Systems used to make the purchase orders.
- Reported directly to Managing Director of BSA Facilities Ltd for .
- Represented BSA Facilities Ltd at various National Exhibitions, Seminars and Conferences
- Working as a Team Leader with 3 member for liquidation of Non-Moving / Excess Inventory.
Key Achievements :
- Developed the alternate supplier for Nut Bolt Diode used in the Engine wiring harness where done the cost reduction of Rs. 1.5 Lac per month in our regular purchase buying.
- Developed the Distributor for major components requires in wiring harness as a alternate source to OEM where done the cost reduction of Rs. 10 Lac per month in regular purchase buying.
- Developed the rubber grommet from alternate supplier in a critical situation in two days and start the OEM production line, Got the Appreciation from the Customer and our MD for execution and completion of the project within time with cost effective solution.
- Liquidated the Non moving/Excess inventory of Rs. 50 Lac in two months time.