- London Middlesex
- More than 13 years of extensive IT in the analysis, design and implementation of variety of complex business systems under various platforms.
- Strong AWS experience.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate and Professional) and AWS Certified Developer
- Oracle Certified Master
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Apache, memcache, MySQL
- Very good experience on Puppet/Ansible Configuration and automation using Ansible Tower/Puppet Master.
- Extensive knowledge on AWS Products like EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFormation, DMS, EC2 Container, IAM, RDS, Cloud Watch, SQS, SNS, ElastiCache, DirectConnect, Cloud Trail, Auto Scaling and Lambda.
- Experience of working in Continuous integration and continuous delivery environment using AWS/Ansible/Jenkins/GIT
Great scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python etc.
Very good experience of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically IPtables)
Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and High Availability using Elastic Load Balancer
Experience with SANs and NAS including iSCSI, NFS and FC.
Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, and across all levels of the organisation.
Flexible to join in on an on-call rotation for escalations in support of our 24x7x365 operation
- Strong experience in supporting multiple highly transactional production and development systems under all flavours of Unix environments.
- Involved in Installations, upgrades, performance tuning,backups/recovery and implementation in Cloud/virtualised environment (OpenStack /AWS / Azure ).
- Solid Technical Background - Production & Development Implementation and Support.