Exemplary Customer Service skills
- Accounting processing professional offering 8 + years of solid experience working in
- fast-paced environments with strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated, trustworthy, ethical and discreet.
- Detail-oriented and effective multi-tasker.
- Able to demonstrate advanced level of knowledge and skills with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in VisionGui, Compass, Vision PC / Payroll for windows, ADP Pay Specialist,
- QuickBooks, MS Office (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Pagemaker
- & other office machine operations.
- Fluent in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Tagalog
Apr 2001 - Present
àManage complete payroll process. Receiving, sorting and managing checklist of timesheets of over 500 detachments.
àResponsible for payroll processing of 1400 employees. Including missing timesheets,
payroll reports, and set up new employees in payroll system.
àProcessing over 88 hours report for overtime payments.
àAttend to employee disputes, client needs including retro adjustment, pay corrections, reimbursements and deductions each pay.
àSetting up and assign new no. For New hire employees such as: benefit programs: RRSP program and group health benefits
àMaintained accurate and comprehensive contracts database for over 1000 clients.
àStreamlined complicated payroll / billing process to improve efficiency.
àPrepare and verify disbursement of all source deductions to Government Agencies.
àEnsure policies and procedures for the payroll function and approve payroll controls.
àVerifying financial payroll data balances to current month payroll expenses
àPrepare and generate client invoices for billing.
àEnsuring Payroll Taxes, GST, WSIB, EHT, Insurance Benefits, Garnishees and RRSP payments are remitted on a timely manner every pay.
àDeveloped payroll process to ensure timely and accurate pay runs every 2 weeks.
àGenerated P& B reports, Trial Balance. Cash management reports, posted to the general journal and general ledger, A/P, A/R.
àCalculate and prepare cheque requisitions for benefits and Retirement Plan payments changes affecting employee's pay
àPrepare ROE for terminated employees
Mar 2006 - Dec 2007
4Voo:2006 – 2007 A/P Administrator, Bookkeeping (Partime)
àTimely and accurate invoice processing and expenditure accounting (coding, batching and check runs).
àMonthly review of all invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness.
àMonthly reconciliation of GL accounts and vendor analysis.
àGeneral clerical duties such as filing, sorting and archiving.
àProvided bookkeeping / accounting to International Corporation.
Accounts Receivable duties – cash receipt & application, bank deposits and collection on outstanding credit notes.