2006-2009: M3 Design/Messenger Sign Corp./ Seattle
3D Designer / Illustrator - Retail and Restaurant Interiors, Signage
* Successfully integrated digital 3D modeling and rendering into a previously 2D design environment. Thus saving design time and reducing cost during conceptual, schematic, and presentation phases of projects.
* Successfully added AutoCAD drafting and detailing to the design and estimateing phase of all projects. Thus ensuring greater accuracy in detail drawings and project cost estimating.
* Developed conceptual and schematic design intent drawings, produced digital 3D models and detailing for further design development.
* Created digital 3D renderings for client presentations.
1995-2009: Strange Studio, Seattle / Los Angeles
Senior 3D Designer / Owner - Corporate Exhibits, Museums, Retail Fixtures, Commercial Interiors
* Provided Exhibit Design, Retail Interior Design, and Architectural Illustration for commercial business clients, architects, and interior designers. Projects included:restaurant interior and exterior design and presentation rendering, retail shop concepting, large scale signage programs, exhibit designs, and photoshop image manipulation.
2000-2003 The Production Network, Seattle
Senior 3D Designer - Technology Exhibits and History Museums, Stage Events, Commercial Interiors
* Produced conceptual design, design development and presentation renderings for numerous corporate clients. Deliverables included
interior and fixture design, technology exhibit designs, and technology museum designs.
Projects included The Computer Museum, San Jose traveling exhibit, the Microsoft XBOX Exhibit, additions to the Intel Museum, CA., and exhibits at the Odyssey Maritime Museum, Seattle.
1993-1995: NBBJ / Retail Group, Seattle
Store Planner / Retail Designer - Retail Interiors
Store interior and merchandise planning and brand integration for numerous national retail clients. This included designing retail fixtures and drafting architectural working drawings.
Projects/Clients included Garden Botanika, PCC, and J. Crew clothing stores.
1992-1993: Vertical Advertising Group / Design Studio / Los Angeles
Exhibit Designer - Brand Identity, Retail Shops, and Exhibits
Conceptual design, design development, brand development, and presentation rendering for numerous national and international clothing design clients. Designed in tandem with apartner advertising firm to integrate all aspects of a clients 3-dimensional and 2 dimensional project.
1990-1992 Edelstein Associates Advertising Group / Seattle
Store Planner - Brand Identity, Retail Shops, and Exhibits
Shop planning and retail fixture design for shop-within-shop national roll-outs for numerous clothing and retail
Clients projects included among others: Tommy Hilfiger, Bugle Boy, Sam & Libby
1981-1990 Frederick and Nelson Department Stores / SeattleStore Planner and Drafter Store planning, space planning, and drafting for interiorremodeling anddepartment planning for a chain of 14 full line department stores.