Jan 2015 - Present
Eastlands Health Care Ltd
Comprehensive development of organizational capabilities, promote team spirit, supporting smooth workflow running, defending personal centre care, maintaining, where possible, patients’ mobility following the procedures as required. Develop knowledge, skills and competencies for and contribute to the assessment and planning process for patient-care needs supporting qualified staff to fulfil their role in the best available manner. Undertaking further education, training and development relevant to the post transferred effectively theory into practice supporting new staff to understand their duties and their role, acting as a supervisor in a continuously, positive, interaction with junior staff.
- Support to maintain and improve person centre care promoting patient’s independence, individuality, mobility, dignity and choice in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Support other staff to fulfil their role.
- Maintaining effectively patient records.
- Ensuring that patients are assisted as required with: dressing and undressing, individual hygiene needs, bathroom/toileting.
- Ensuring that patients are provided with food and drink including assistance with eating as required and provide supplements as prescribed and record outcomes, ensuring a safe environment at all times.
- Assisting, under supervision and where appropriate, Registered Nurses to carry out their clinical responsibilities.
- Assisting with the planned management of the care team daily, support senior staff with decisions made.