Communications & Media Strategist
- Manage/analyze daily operations & future growth of client social sites, including content development, outreach, training and technical.
- Research emerging web development practices/technology and participate in long-range communications planning including evaluating/analyzing new systems and methodologies.
- Develop methods for generating awareness through social media. Follow trending developments, and attend to current and prospective client behaviors and marketing/fundraising trends.
- Create, design, and write publication materials for client projects and publications such as emails, media kits, shared documents and websites including taking and/or coordinating photographs, utilizing outside photographers as needed;
- Identify audiences, determining the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Advocate for clients, engaging and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage communications strategy, campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include managing presence on social networking sites, newsletters, intern leadership, online advocacy, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc