Junior Finance Major
Feb 2013 - May 2015
Undergraduate Student Aide
Thomas F. Freeman Honors College
- Helping facilitate Texas Southern University’s 2014 annual Honors Day.
- Enhancing communication skills through additional student and administration interaction.
- Developing problem solving skills by assisting students with various tasks.
- Assisting advisors and staff in administrative tasks and students in Honors College computer lab.
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
Commercial Banking Finacial Analyst Intern
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Receiving exposure to corporate culture, networking and business development skills, and client interaction.
- Preparing a full underwriting memorandum for a middle market company focusing on business analysis, borrowing needs, quality of management, industry trends, key risk factors and ability to repay obligations.
- Developing an understanding of client needs, specifically identifying the products and services that can assist our clients in achieving their goals.
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013
Voice of Hope Ministires
- Taught class daily, ranging from sixth grade to ninth grade at a Christian summer camp.
- Developed 8 week lesson plan designed to stimulate intellectual growth and development of life skills.
- Organized and executed programs and activities to provide children with spiritual enhancement.
- Provided a warm, safe learning and playing environment for spiritual, academic and social growth.
Aug 2012 - May 2016
Bachelors of Science in Finance
Texas Southern University
- Awards and Recognition: President’s List; Dean’s List; Thomas F. Freeman Honor’s College Member; National Society of Collegiate Scholars Inductee; Tom Joyner Foundation Hercules Scholar; TSU General University and Jesse H. Jones School of Business Scholarships; Mr. Thomas F. Freeman Honors College (Fall 2014); FEI Scholarship Recipient
- Cumulative GPA: 3.87 / 4.00
- Relevant Coursework: Principles of Accounting, Principles of Accounting II, Introduction to Business, Government & Society, Business Professional Communication, Legal & Regulatory Environment of Business, Fundamentals of Information Systems, Introduction to Computer Science, Principles of Economics, Basic Financial Management, Principles of Management, Business Statistics, Principles of Marketing