Western Regional Sales Manager
Grew Automotive and Diversity Recruitment advertising as well as leading the monetization of the online Career Center for the premier business resource for African Americans. Each month reaching 6MM individuals nationally through digital media, print, radio and television programming, business and lifestyle events.
- Broke the long term non-running Lexus account for a $300K integrated print, online and events sponsorship by building relationships and negotiating with the client and agency.
- Contributed to the strategic marketing plan for the re-launch of BlackEnterprise.com (January 2009). As a result the Career Center projects to exceed $400K in the second half of 2009; $1.2MM in 2010.
- Authored standardized department wide interactive sales collateral highlighting emerging technologies.
- Independently managed sales process; prospecting, prioritizing, proposal creation, follow-up, closing business, servicing and growing accounts - forecasting revenue pipeline and growth opportunities weekly.
- Structured a strategic partnership with a coalition of interactive advertising agencies to promote our brand, reach and engagement.
- Lead generation through client and agency referrals as well as Advertising Database, conferences and networking.