MBA International Hospitality & Luxury Brand Management
CMH - Centre de Management Hôtelier
Dynamic and goal-oriented person, seeking an exciting opportunity in a Corporate Sales Office of an International Hospitality Brand.
Key Account Management
In charge of Key Account portfolio of up to 40 accounts.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic sales plan per account.
- Manage the rate solicitation, RFP process, contract renewals with clients and multiple stakeholders.
- Meet with client to hold review/negotiations to review account performance, align strategies and uncover new opportunities.
- Promote and sell worldwide BW range of brands: 7 brands from midscale to luxury hotels including our two newly-launched lifestyle concepts.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals set per account.
- Increase BW brand exposure through site inspections, supplier days (workshop CWT, AMEX...) and any other client events (kick-off meetings).
- Report all activities into the CRM tool.
- Proactively prospect for new corporate accounts via phone and face to face meetings to achieve revenue goals.
- Creation of a database.
- Conduct site inspections or additional sales activity if required.
- Design and provide promotional materials (brochures and booklets) to increase partnership awareness.
Business Program - Best Western Business Advantage
Corporate travel program designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Handle affiliation requests: qualification, presentation of the program and benefits.
- Enroll and activate accounts in business program.
Account Management Support
- Follow up RFP to ensure they are answered in a correct and timely manner in NEXUS platform.
- Manage rate negotiation between clients and hotels.
- Create RFP dashboard (173 RFPs managed with 608 hotels invited. Hotel turnout: 98.67%)
- Assist internal and external customers queries.
- Prepare accurate sales reporting via Cognos reporting platform.
Training NEXUS RFP Tool
- Provide hotel's training to ensure an optimal use of the platform during RFP process.
- Launch and develop use of JoinMe as training tool to improve training experience for hotels.
- Creation of training materials to facilitate the understanding and function of NEXUS.
GDS Loading Management
- Ensure negotiated rates accepted by the client are loaded exactly as they were agreed upon in RFP process and available in all distribution channels.
- Constant communication with hotels, clients, travel agencie and EDS Team.
- Create Loading dashboard (506 loadings realized and verified).
- In charge of foreign guests. Contact point throughout their stay.
- Perform Front Office, Reception and Information operations. Provide information and handle requests for guests and visitors.
- Promote the different services of the hotel (F&B facilities and massage center). Help in reaching department's quantitative targets.
Corporate Segment: 29 key accounts from CAC 40.
- Developed RFP process: negotiated corporate rates with Hilton hotels worldwide. Negotiation and loading.
- Preparation account production reports.
- Handle and resolve clients complaints/requests.
- Update MICE presentation and creation of promotional tools.
- Assist with office administration and updated internal MICE database: Company profile & Client List.
- Preparation of data production reports for agencies.
Corporate Segment: Air France, KLM, Hop!, Transavia.
- RFP handling: mapping, sollicitation, negotiation and contracting.
- Complaints/queries management from hotels or accounts. Permanent contact with IHG Hotels worldwide to help drive and develop results with managed accounts.
- Creation of sales presentations with data production, updates on brands & new openings.
Leisure Segment: GTA, Voyage Privé, Promoséjours, Promovacances...
- Prospect new accounts & develop hotels market penetration. Sales actions: sales/cold calling & emailing.
- Report key actions, activities on IHG Javelin Sales Force.
- Preparation of IHG sales presentions for trade shows (ILTM, WTM, ITB, ATM...) and coordination for one to one appointments between IHG Hotels & accounts.