Director of Supply Chain Management
Radar Systems, Radios and Networks Responsible for supply chain management of programs with sales in excess of $550M annually
- Centralized Procurement
- Systems information standardization
- Cost savings through leveraged buying
- Improved inventory management
- Improved operational and functional excellence
- Developed off-sets to meet requirements of the UK MoD.
- Procured both direct and subcontract material in excess of $250M per year.
- Established the ITT Industries executive procurement and expense councils.
- Chairman of the ITT Defense and Electronics procurement council.
- Member of the ITT Defense e-commerce team
Member of the IIN e-procurement team.