Senior HR Business Partner
INOVA Geophysical, Inc , Houston, TX
Serve as the strategic consultant and sole HR Business Partner for United States Division. Design HR solutions that sustain key business requirements and align with the organization’s short and long term business objectives, while assuring compatibility with company’s values, ethics and policies.
- Provide analysis and recommendations in talent management, performance and career management, workforce planning and change management.
- Counsel and coach employees and managers regarding HR issues, practice and policy including employee relations, performance management, facilitation of formal/informal complaints to resolution, disciplinary actions.
- Develop and deliver training programs to employees at all levels on leadership, teambuilding, counseling for performance improvement, conflict resolution and legal requirements.
- Support the business unit through change transformation and ensure continued employee engagement and productivity.
- Oversee administration of the health and welfare programs.
- Liaise with immigration attorneys for employees needing H-1B and Green Card sponsorship.
- Manage the administrative staff.
- Pioneered the development of the Leadership and Management training program.
- Manage and drive the delivery of the Group Benefits Administration, instrumental in reducing the overall benefits cost of by 30 thousand.
- Manage and coordinate employee Wellness Program and Recognition and Incentive Program.
- Addressedglobal business requirements by streamlining existing HR business programs, policies and procedures.