Tudor Court Motel Lodge
After graduating from school, I was lucky to get a job in a 18-rooms motel in Auckland.
- Took only one month to grasp and master motel working process including reservation system and motel policy in front office, and routine operations in housekeeping.
- Oversaw the 18-rooms motel independently after one month training.
- Compared with previous year, the occupancy rate has increased 20% in the low season and revenue has grown 15% in peak season by developing innovative plans and solutions.
- Able to solve different types of problems and complaints from the guests effectively and independently.
- After having took over the job, the rating of our motel in Booking.com and Expedia has increased. Besides, I gained a lot of good comments and compliments on my working performance from guests' feedback forms and reviews in travel agent websites.