Case Support Supervisor
National Youth Placement Corp
Complete and participate in developing, reviewing, revising and monitoring of foster care files.
- Manage GA Score entries for payment of services, placements for youth and reimbursements for foster parents.
- Provide introduction and direction to youth and foster parents upon entry to the therapeutic foster care program and agency.
- Manage and complete incident reports submitted to the Office of Residential Child Care and Office of Provider Management.
- Complete Corrective Action Plans for foster parent compliance and agency compliance per agency guidelines within given timeframe Agency and the Office of Provider Management.
- Review and approve all Intakes for placement of youth in program.
- Maintain reporting systems: Georgia Score, Maintain and complete agency monthly Excel Financial Spreadsheet and Georgia Shines.
- Administer and Monitor Training for all staff according to yearly State of Georgia compliance.
- Conduct monthly home and school visits for safety, well-being and permanency compliance.
- Attend and participate in Individual Educational and Individual Behavioral Plan as scheduled for youth in program.
- Maintain current and closed client and foster parent files in regulation of Agency and State of Georgia compliance.
- Supervise Case Support Staff to maintain compliance of foster care files and job duties.
- Complete monthly foster care file Audits for foster homes and youth files per Agency and State of Georgia requirements.
- Complete referrals for support services: Intensive Family Intervention, Core and Psychological evaluations.
- Attend court hearings, citizen panel reviews and family team meetings as required.
- Create and develop foster care forms for case management.
- Developed and maintained audit forms for agency regulations.