Senior Validation Analyst
- Managed and lead 4 validation verification teams, consisting of a total of 12 testers and writers.
- Tasked with the successful release of multiple LIMS software products.
- Managed resources required for project completion, on time and within budget.
- Assigned team members to individual projects.
- Supervised creation of product documentation, ie, user manuals, release notes, test cases,
traceability matrices, test summary reports, test plans, etc.
TESTING & QA TASKS:
- Created SDLC documentation such as , project plans, user/software requirements, traceability
matrices, test plans, release notes and test summary reports.
- Helped review and create user needs, software requirements and design documents.
- Created and executed software test cases for release candidates given by development teams.
- Worked with developers and project managers to report/solve issues found during testing into a
bug tracking system.
- Worked both in a waterfall and agile/scrum environment.
- Helped with the creation of Design History Files.
- Assisted other teams with adapting to a new Quality System.
- Created technical documents such as SOP's and Work Instructions.
- Helped with the resolution of non conformance and CAPA investigations.
- Helped create JIRA workflow and executed validation tasks in order to implement JIRA.
- Helped with research and verification efforts of implementing HP Quality Center.