Senior Validation Analyst
Apr 2009 - Present
- Manage and lead 4 validation verification teams, consisting of a total of 12 testers and writers, tasked with the successful release of Forensics, Public Health, Environmental and Quality Manufacturing and LIMS software products.
- Supervise creation of product documentation, ie, user manuals, release notes, test cases, traceability matrices, test summary reports, validation plans, etc.
- Test release candidates given by development team.
- Ensure requirements are met and all issues are found before releasing software for QA approval and release to customers.
- Manage resources required for project completion, on time and within budget.
- Assign team members to individual projects.
- Create technical documents such as SOP's and Work Instructions.
- Create test cases, functional requirement specifications, traceability matrices, design change requests, design reviews, etc.
- Take Product Manager and Developer requirements and design documents and create test cases to make sure software is bug free and ready for release.
- Work with developers and project managers to report/solve issues found during testing.
- Complete verification testing by running test cases based the validation plan.
- Create variety of software release documents such as Validation Plans, Test Summary Reports and Release Notes for various test stages.