High Value Manager, South Asia
- Supporting the commercial strategy by managing the relationship & revenue from a portfolio of South Asia’s high value customers and influencers
- Capitalising on opportunities for revenue growth and maximising new and existing business opportunities within the high value portfolio (Premium Flyers)
- Building and maintaining relationship with business leaders through influential bodies like EO / YPO/WPO.
- Engaging in tactical networking and building strong linkages with industry bodies such as CII (Confederation Of Indian Industries), FICCI (Federation of Indian Industries & Commerce), BBG & EBG (British & European Business Group), AMCHAM (American Chambers of Commerce) etc
- Designing and implementing tactical and targeted offers for ‘High Value’ base.
- Maintaining regional focus and Developing strategies to suit different markets and monitor trends
- Obtaining feedback on market trends and competitor activity from customers, key contacts and share with commercial team.
- Conducting niche interactive customer events to demonstrate value / recognition.
- Representing British Airways for all high value business networking opportunities.
- Partnered with Entrepreneur Organisation on Global level and YPO for South Asia.
- Acquired tie ups with various luxury brands like Genesis luxury, Four Seasons Private Residences, ITC Hotels and many more.
- Tied up with Harvard Business School to partner in annual Harvard India Conference in Boston.
- Tied up with RN Golf to partner in Standard Charted Golf Tournaments across Pune and Delhi.
- Hosted the Sanctum Prestige Golf tournament in Bengaluru.
- Acquired 25 new enterprise enrolments in to BA corporate loyalty programs in Yr 2014.
- Generated direct revenue of 2m GBP for 2015.