Guest Relation Executive.
Mar 2013 - Nov 2013
IBM DaksheServices Private Limited.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Answered an average of 100 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries regarding the bookings and flights, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details.
- Politely assisted customers via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and Special promotions.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Scored in top 10% of employees in successful resolution of issues.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed wide variety of customer service to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Provided ongoing guest service.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.