Played a prominent role in productizing QSI's enterprise level diagnostic software prototype TEAMS-RDS (Remote Diagnostic Server). Was the lead developer and integrator of the TEAMATE technician troubleshooting module into TEAMS-RDS. Gained expertise in creating interfaces and hooks to third-party legacy programs with minimal disruptions.
JAVA, PASCAL, LabVIEW, JNI, XML, VB, SQL, Database Programming, UNIX Bash Scripts
Key Highlights and Achievements
- Porting the key reasoning module Teamate to Unix operating systems
- Standardizing TEAMS reasoner applications into registry-enabled Windows NT Services
- Load-testing and performance benchmarking of TEAMS algorithms and reasoners.
- Creation of technician-troubleshooting diagnostic trees renderable in HTML using JAVA application that communicates to the expert reasoner using TCP/IP for obtaining the expert knowledge.
- Successful in embedding QSI's diagnostic reasoners into LabVIEW CIN (Code Interface Node). This enabled the use of real-time expert diagnosis in any native LabVIEW application.
- Adapted GE's legacy NVM (Non-Volatile Memory) download and engine-code-interpretation program from a Serial Port based download to Wireless network based download.
- Interfaced with Boeing's IEDS (Integrated Engine Diagnostic System) to import engine parameters into QSI's diagnostic reasoners via LabVIEW ActiveX controls.
- Played a lead technical role in the integration of maintenance and troubleshooting procedures of GE’s T700 engines on Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk and Boeing AH-64D Apache helicopters under the Army Aviation program ATEDS (Aviation Turbine Engine Diagnostics System)
- Played a lead technical role in integrating with Sikorsky's S92 Helicopter based Ground Software. Interpreting downloaded Flight Data for inferring maintenance issues using QSI's diagnostic tools. Developed solutions for a seamless fit into customer's maintenance workflow.
- Database Programming – Created MS Access based reports and developed Oracle scripts and triggers suited to several database applications and requirements