- Requirements gathering, understanding and programming report for online interface
- Monitor Run activities for assigned projects (GM, Coco-Cola, COKE NA, and other coke Projects), which should primarily focus on the timeliness, quality and accuracy of information provided for the deliverable. Identify any Change Requests and communicate to the Overall Run Lead.
- SPOC for Delivery Teams to provide/gather inputs on existing/new requirements. Analyze gaps between As-Is and In Scope activities for Run and communicate to Overall Run Lead
- Developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in BI Application Services.
- Develop Reporting Approach, template and methodology
- Set up - Data extract and Database design for store procedures and codes, Connected Excel template for refresh and production
- Participate in review meetings
- Define process for consolidating RCAs & developing SIPs for Service Level breaches
- Quality checks on SLA Report, Hosting Internal and Client SLA Review calls and track action items
- Development of Contractual and Internal reports
- Monitoring of Reporting Databases
- Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Designs, develops, and integrates Multi-Dimensional database systems for clients.
- Collect, consolidate, analyze, and report on metrics specified in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), as well as all other major metrics and measurements
- Resource Management
- Respond to ad-hoc requests such as to provide an analysis of projects with late milestones
- Automation of Reports and Metrics, Creation of tools(Automated tool for generating reports and metrics)
- Compliance monitoring with SLAs, flagging any areas of risk or concern
- Implementing Best practice across projects
- Analyze metrics data:
- Identify trends, performance issues, and opportunities for improvement
- Identify common failure modes
- Identify projects that require executive review
- Measuring the Overall Asset Effective (OAE)
- Project Management Deck:- Deck for Transition & Run Team. All required details of the accounts are capture in the handbook which helps in running the account during the contract term.
- Global Document Repository GDR Automations:- A tool is created to download the data from SharePoint to excel for creating compliance reports, Manual process is changed to automated process which provides authenticate and accurate data. Tool also provides 10 hrs savings per month.
- Resource Management Portal: - Due to Multiple sources (Sponsor, RT Team, and GMID on-boarding Form) sending details to multiple points for on-boarding/off-boarding of resource in finance team to get update in Staffing roster. With limited details in roster leads to scattered process and high turnaround time is required to create resource based reports. High number of follow-ups is requires for processing on-boarding/off-boarding of resource.
A tool in SharePoint is created which captures & stores the data online and readily available to the stake holders. Online data also help in creation of resource based reports. Process follow-up by SMO is reduced by 20%. Service Desk manual effort is reduced as they don’t have to create multiple tickets for various tools, the effort saving will be around 20%.A single sponsor for submitting the request. Same source data can be utilized by the Service Desk for submitting the request to Tools Team. A single form is available for submitting the request for user. Approximate Annual Savings: - 3,32,652/- INR.
An A3 is open to take the responsibility of maintaining resources details from GM finance Team. A framework work is created using SharePoint and database. Framework provides data capturing in Sharepoint and validation and approval process in SQl. SMO reports and process automated overall. Approximate efforts saving of 100 hrs in a month.
- Project Staff FTE: - With help of Lean A3 tool, Process for collecting data is revamped and introduced the validations process, which helps in getting proper resource details and authenticate reporting to GM. Effort savings and process maturity is achieved.
- Clarity Compliance: - Process gap is raised for not driving compliance and follow-up on clarity timesheet, A3 is raised and significance growth is achieved from 50% to 98%.
- Effort optimizations
- Training: - Scatter and unmanaged data cleanup process is changed by introducing Capgemini global id of each resource in my learning team training data and resource data. Which helps 8 hrs long process reduced to 2 hrs
- Operating Asset Effectiveness (OAE): - Incorrect & unstructured queries which results in mismatch of tickets and hours volume. Execution of query takes long due to undefined exclusion criteria. A3 tool is used and significant results are obtained Query run time reduced to 18 minutes from 32 minutes & 20 exclusions are set.
Received Project Star award for best performance