Senior Project Engineer
Foster Wheeler Kentz Energy Services,DMCC (Amec FW JV with Kentz in Dubai,UAE)
Project:Brownfield Engineering and Procurement Services (EPSC) Contract for the development of First Commercial Oil Production (220KBPD) in Majnoon Oilfield,Basra Iraq.
Overall project consist of series of Work Orders and services such as Concept Studies,Engineering Studies, FEED,Detailed Engineering,Procurement, Materials Management and Contract Administration.
Key projects handled:
- Concept study for DS1 relocation and DS2 optimization
- Concept study for CPF Debottlenecking,
- Detail Engineering for DS2 Hot Flare Upgrade
- FEED and Detail Engineering for GTG Integration and Electrification project.
Key Responsibilities included
- Project Scoping: Identify and develop scope of work (Study/FEED/Detail Eng) for the agreed Brownfield modification/upgrade work in line with DEP and DEM1 / DEM 2 requirements.
- Develop work order proposal and man hours estimate to create CTR (cost time resource) for the agreed scope of work including project execution statement & schedule.
- Work Order Execution: Assist Project Manager during execution of work orders by effectively planning,organizing, directing and control function.
- Manage Engineering man hour budgets and manpower plans.
- Supervise development and control of schedule, input to document management system and allocate weighting and budgets at deliverable levels.
- Multi-discipline coordination with the Discipline leads for development of engineering deliverables and timely approval from Shell, organize various design review such as HAZOP/HAZID, SIL, Plot plan, 3D Model review including operability & constructability review, etc.
- Preparation, Co ordination and overall ownership of all Project Engineering Deliverable including P&IDs, Line Lists, Tie in Lists, Equipment Lists, Work Packs and Execution Plans.
- Management of Technical Deviation (TD), Technical Queries (TQ) and Technical Information Requests (TIR) with site and Client.
- Conduct weekly progress review & report weekly achievement, concerns & issue affecting the work orders.
- Interface management with other concurrent projects.
- Material Control & Management of Vendors.
- Risk Management: Identify and managing project risks through risk register.
- Project Change Control Management: Identifying scope change and develop change orders / variations. Negotiate variations with client for implementation.
- Input to lesson learnt register and project close out report.