Dee Nuncio is currently a social media & community development professional at SapientNitro; as well as the Managing Editor of collaborative food blog, The Collective Plate.As an experienced community manager, social media strategist, & blogger - Dee has touched social media from all angles and mixes strategic best practices with a defined grasp of new media tools and techniques. She specializes in 360 Social Media Planning, On-Site Event Activation, Community Development, Influencer Outreach, and Integrated Marketing.Over the past five years, she has worked to share her social media knowledge with through innovative and out-of-the-box ideas for small & large brands. She has skillfully played the role of blogger, editor, strategist, and community manager - exposing her to the many facets of the evolving social media space. Current and past clients include: vitaminwater, Rubbermaid, PepsiCo, P&G's Future Friendly, American Express, and RoC.An experienced blogger/editor, Dee has cultivated audiences through her writing and social know-how. She began her editorial career in the fashion and beauty realm before venturing into food/hospitality, events, and also technology. While contributing to multiple different online publications, Dee also ran a personal lifestyle blog (The Candid Commentary) for three years. And during her time at WOM agency, SheSpeaks, she was the Publishing Editor of the site's in-house blog.During 2010, she was a part of the Ford Fiesta Funnel Team covering Internet Week. Combining her social expertise and passion for blogging, Dee provided live updates of conference happenings/events and interviewed the likes of Pete Cashmore and Kelly Bensimon.
- Strategy & Planning
- Tracking & Monitoring with Detailed Analytics & Recommendations
- Multiple Account Management & Optimization
- Basic & Advanced How-To & Tutorials - including one on one coaching
- Content Calendar Creation & Management
- Brand Tone & Personality Guidance
- Audience & Influencer Relationship Building
Digital Content Services:
- Copy Writing & Editing Services (Campaign materials & Communications)
- Blogging (Corporate and/or Sponsored)
- Themed Content Development
- Social Media Coverage & Synchronization (pre/post launch)
Able to work on both Windows & Mac platforms.
May 2010 - Present
Program Manager & Blogger Relations
Account Management + Strategy: - Worked with clients and internal team to create and execute compelling campaigns with strong social media engagement and user-generated content delivery- Managed accounts within consumer product goods (food & beauty), lifestyle, finance, and retailSocial Media:- Launched proactive approach across all of SheSpeaks.com external social network accounts- Increased fan growth and engagement +45% on Facebook- Increased follower growth and mentions +81% on Twitter- Managed strategy & execution on all client program Twitter chats Communications: - Strategic Planning, Writing, & Editing for all marketing materials - Publishing Editor of the SheSpeaks.com Blog Blogger Relations: - Developed multiple relationships with brand-aligned bloggers and influentials on & offline Campaigns managed:
- Aetna "Healthy Food Fight"
- Dove "Don't Fret the Sweat"
- Macy's Back-2-School Twitter Chat
- P&G's "Future Friendly"
- American Express Zync & PASS Card Program
- Biolage "Kiss Dry Goodbye" Salon Program
Jan 2009 - Present
Social Media Management
Assists individuals and brands of all sizes in better understanding social media tools and best practices and how they integrate with new or already-existing marketing plans. Services offered:- Strategic Planning (Individual or Integrated Campaigns)- On-site Live Event Social Media Strategy & Execution - Social Network Account Management & Optimization- Editorial: Copywriting & Editing- Tracking, Analytics, & Recommendations - Community Development & Growth PlansApplicable experience within Live Events (B2C & B2B), Consumer Product Goods (food, beauty, & fashion tems), Finance, Retail, Lifestyle, Hospitality*Client list available upon request.
Sep 2011 - Present
Sr. Associate, Marketing Strategy & Analysis
- Social Media Strategy, Planning, & Execution
- Online Community Management & Relationship Building
- Live Event Social Coverage: vitaminwater uncapped music series 2012
- Analytics Reporting & Recommendations
Jan 2008 - Present
Editor & Writer
Seasoned scribe with five years experience writing editorial for fashion, beauty, women's lifestyle, technology, food, and social media.
Has written for and been featured on:
May 2009 - Mar 2010
Social Media Manager
Social Media + Strategic Planning- Managed all brand social networks: Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Facebook Fan Page- Content Creation: editorial & visual Event Coverage & Synchronization- Responsible for social media strategy & execution for B2B & B2C events:
- En Route to HSN
- Find A Luvah - The World's Largest Speed Dating Event
- HSN Launch Screening Party
Feb 2009 - Dec 2009
Women's Fashion/Beauty and Lifestyle Editor
- Management - Responsible for curating fashion, beauty, and lifestyle pieces from staff writers
- Editorial Calendar Development - Responsible for creating relevant content themes