Sr. Field Materials & Logistics Coordinator & Expeditor
NDE Global Technical Pte Ltd
Project Ref : Modular Fabrication & Constructions
Assignment : Batam Fabrication Yard
- Responsible for planning, organizing Field Procurementfor Projects in accordance with company and contractors requirements; and in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Interface with engineering team to provide inputs, analysis in accordance materials or packages (steels, tubing, pipe, valve & flange, fitting, E&I, Mechanical Handling, and Rotating Equipment including subcontracting goods and services) supplier or vendor selection regarding to project required both long lead items and contractor items supplied, and ensure subcontracting procurement and contract objectives are achieved, delivered in cost within project budget..
- Conducting assessment and audits for new supplier or vendor to be registered as Approved Vendor List during documents clarifications prior designation the selected qualified vendor or suppliers.
- Sourcing of suppliers to support various engineeringdisciplines for bidding of projects , and post award activities of Expediting work of Packages, Equipment’s and Materials to assure receipt of right quality of goods and delivery on time as per project schedule. and assess, advice areas for improvement regarding to commercial risk and opportunities identified during the procurement process.
- Prepared bids announcement for subcontracting services for goods and services (Scope of Works, Vendor Commitment, Materials & Services Source, Delivery Time, Quality, Pricing, HSE, and Local Commitment), and review vendor Quotation and Documents complete as per Bids requirements.
- Manage and monitoring Project RFQs, Commercial evaluations, PO award, PO administration to final delivery and PO close out. And resolving of all commercial and Terms & Conditions issues related to RFQs and POs with suppliers both project Approved Vendor List and Non AVL. .
- Review monitoring procurement process for company supplied and contractor materials and services supplied, and ensure registered purchase order, and advice alternative solution for outstanding purchase order.
- Evaluate quotations, contractual terms and conditions to make recommendations to achieve cost efficiency targets and engineers requirements, and Carry out effective negotiation on short and long-term pricing and payment terms in compliance to project and company policies.
- Manage procurements traceability to monitor purchaser order progress status both internal and issued to suppliers, and updated weekly procurement and purchase order delivery achievements.
Shipping, Logistics, Customs
- Organize and plans materials (Bulk/Static Materials/Unit Packages) delivery methods (Airfreight/Sea freight/Heavy Lifts Chartering) from various vendor shop location both locally and overseas using formulate secure transports, time efficiency, and cost-effective solutions. And make sure materials delivery smooth implementation up to yard receiving.
- Manage and monitoring materials daily delivery and receiving based on purchase order and procurement expediting progress.
- Carry out daily inspections of received materials and packages to ensure conformance materials regarding to purchase order.
- Conducting bidding and appointed 3rd party services for transportation of logistics and customs clearance agents to supports EPC projects based on project requirements.
- Responsible to support EPCI Contractor materials supplied and importation documents process in accordance with import duty and other trade compliance as per Indonesia Oil & Gas customs policy especially Batam Free Trade Zone Customs Regulations.
- Monitoring daily customs clearances process, and manage import duty exemption, VAT exemption, and others cost in accordance to importation. And ensure importation documents are completeness as per procedure. Conducting improvement process for outstanding importation to avoid delayed import release from port..
- Monitoring daily warehouse activities (FIFO and Long lead Stores) in accordance with materials receiving, inspection, stores, and materials release (plates, tubular, pipe, flanges & fittings, bulks materials, consumable materials, spare parts and Long Lead Items). And coordinate with EPCI Contractor to manage materials lay down both indoor and open yard based on specification of materials handling requirements,
- Monitoring and check obsoleted and scrap documentation to ensure correct approvals have been filled and applied
- Supervise daily and weekly reports of the supply of materials, and ensuring are in good condition including segregate materials by category and specification as per project requirements before issued and released, and keep records for non-conformance receive (NCR) and OS & D materials for improvisation or exchange of material in accordance with the Purchase Order and project requirements.
- Manage materials (packages, units and spare parts) which were in warehouse and open yard storage in accordance with materials ROS Date, and fabrication – construction required, as well as ensuring the readiness and preservation materials during the project progresses.
Expediting & QC
- Compile registered purchase order from company and contractor including packages TBE & TQ for Execute from various vendors both locally and overseas, and identified priorities package by Categories, and early analyzing and identification delayed vendor or packages delivery commitments.
- Monitor daily project performance to facilitate early identification and resolution of potential expediting related problems, changes, disputes and claims to avoid delayed productions and delayed package delivery. Report to project management on potential delay or claims situations from suffered by suppliers and attempt to resolve.
- Liaise with QC inspector for inspections of materials or packages to identify non-conformance materials or non-conformance packages in accordance with project requirements. And arrange for and coordinate all material and equipment inspections at suppliers works as required and specifically in accordance with the suppliers Inspection & Test plans
- Focal point to coordinate with contractor and vendor to arrange and attended packages kick off Meeting, pre-production meeting, FAT, pre-delivery Inspection. Coordinate with contractor or vendor to produce relevant package documents during package Production (Clarification Packages TBE & TQ, SDRL/VDRL, ITP of FAT Documents, and certification Test packages)
- Monitor the daily progress of the POs both local suppliers and overseas suppliers until the products And Or services are received and invoiced. And make sure PO has relevant delivery term, production milestone sequence, shipping incoterm, transportation method from vendor shop.
- Monitoring daily Inspection Release Note (IRN) and Material Receiving Reports (MRR) from QC Inspector (Company and Contractor) for any related materials issued order by company or contractor.
- Ensure contractor or vendor early submission of productions procedure (welding, heat treatment, Testing procedure and inspection), and distributed the procedure to company engineer team and Inspector for review and to avoid nonconformance procedure.
- Visiting supplier’s premises if required in order to check and inspect order progress status, and advice the contractor to improve premises of outstanding production process.
- Coordinate with client QA/QC to attend Pre Delivery Inspections of major items to avoid any finding major punch list of packages (welding, heat treatment, painting, preservation, spare parts, packing, handling, etc.).
- Review documentation Module Packaging and Preservation procedure, and make sure physically module preservation inspections and check the package onboard module are implemented with packages covered (wrapping, boxed) or sealed or coated by correctly preservation requirements prior delivery to avoid damage and corrosion.
- Liaise from QC Department, Material Coordinator, and Head of Department relevant to the NCR (Non Conformance Report) and or OSDR (Over Shortage and Damage Report) for prior process of supplier's invoice payment