Polysciences, Inc. is a custom manufacturer and developer of fine chemicals and intermediates for drug discovery, biotechnology, medical devices, electronic chemicals, personal care, and analytical chemistry industries in large scale.
Managed strategic and tactical marketing initiatives for corporation and its five individual business units contributing to revenue growth from $10M to $20M. Established and managed strategic direction leading to growth and profitability of $3M+ laboratory products business unit with over 2500 SKUs, with accountability for P&L, new business development, product development, product management, marketing, and personnel development.
- Delivered yearly average of 5% growth in revenue for laboratory product business unit using integrated marketing approach, new product introductions, optimization of product mix, and pricing structure.
- Built and implemented an in-house CRM database to improve the quality of lead capture and enable source tracking.
- Generated an increase in web inquiries by 57%, web orders by 124%, and web sales by 90% through web site developments and targeted marketing campaigns from 2002 to 2005.
- Wrote & produced quarterly newsletter mailed and emailed to ~ 10K customers & prospects.
- Management of Marketing, Customer Service, Germany based distribution center, and Global Distribution channels.