Career Services Coordinator
University of Alaska Southeast, Juneau, AK
- Create and develop relationships and connections with businesses and agencies that result in employment and internship opportunities for students/alumni.
- Work in tandem with our Alumni Association to offer Job Search Workshop Series for our alumni and students as well as hosting an Employer Panel.
- Help students understand how to write an effective cover letter and resume, resulting in invitations to interview.
- Significantly enhanced the Career Services website as well as produced professional flyers for marketing of events.
- Organize yearly Job Fair that attracts up to 40 employers and over 100 student/alumni attendees.
- Manage student employee orientation and yearly recognition program.