Deborah Harris Mayumba
- Austin, Texas
- [email protected]
A creative thinker, self-starter and quick learner. Versatile skill set with experience in project management/coordination, marketing, and customer service. Recognized skills in leadership and successful project implementation. Thrive in fast paced environments.
Core Competencies Include: Project Management/Coordination, Sales, Marketing,
E-Commerce, Social Media
The Fernando Luis Alvarez Gallery is a contemporary and modern art gallery located in Stamford, CT. As a part of the gallery's mission to support the arts community from the doors out, the owner, Fernando, decided to start a non profit foundation called Clementina Arts Foundation. My role as Special Projects Director is to help facilitate the growth of the foundation, establish 501(c)(3) status, and all tasks related to the Foundation.
- Orchestrated the gallery's newly formed non-profit, the Clementina Arts Foundation including set up of 501(c)(3) status and website.
- Generated ideas to facilitate the growth of the Foundation's programs.
- Revitalized in-house marketing collateral specific to special projects.
Leonard Fox Ltd. is a rare book and fine art gallery that specializes in dealing museum quality art books and art prints from very well-known artists such as Salvador Dali. My role as Associate Director was to manage the day to day operations, increase sales revenue, as well as curate exhibitions.
- Curated special exhibitions.
- Supervised gallery staff.
- Oversaw special events.
- Devised strategic marketing plan.
- Captured $10K in inventory reduction cost savings and streamlined budget management tools.
- Tracked all incoming and outgoing inventory to ensure all details were recorded and documented.
- Boosted annual sales by implementing e-commerce strategies and forging relationships with high-net worth collectors.
Support person for senior level executives and managers. Tasks included sales, prospecting for new advertisers, and project management.
- Produced marketing concepts, ideas, and packages to target new business.
- Headed projects for special sections.
- Secured and maintained new business.
- Directed in-house creative team on creation of advertising message and design.
- Advised advertisers on ad creation and design.
As the support person for two senior sales representatives, my tasks were to assist with the acquiring of new business, develop creative marketing plans, and to step in as lead when needed.
- Explored advertising trends and activities of specific industries.
- Successfully designed marketing concepts and collateral that resulted in winning new business.
- Coordinated communication between sales representatives and media planners.