Senior Sales Executive with over 15 years of sales leadership experience in HR Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) with domestic and international scope. Proven track record of results achievement at every level of career responsibility. Authentic and collaborative leadership style developed as career advanced from sales representative to sales leader with increasing sales responsibilities.
My Objective is to lead sales to a new level of performance in a turnaround or growth opportunity for selling business services to large clients.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)1985-Present
ADP, Inc. with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.Division Vice President – Global Sales, 2007-Present
Currently managing a Global Pursuit team that targets the largest U.S. multinational companies. Collaboration with U.S., Europe (EU), and Asia Pacific (APAC) teams that offer global Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) services to clients based on SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) platform.
- Manage team of 10 professionals
- Grew sales by more than 50% in 2008
- Redefined targets and strengthened team; resulted in 400% sales productivity increase in one year
- Created unique campaigns to educate prospects and drive results with alliance partner SAP
- Successfully closed many large marquis accounts: Citigroup, ADI, Goldman Sachs, Abercrombie
- Achieved $100M revenue milestone for Global Sales
- Received multiple sales awards, 2008 Super Starts, Presidents Club, 2008 Board of Directors
Managed 70+ people with a sales target over $50M in revenue. This included nine Sales Leaders and a Director of Consulting. One line of business was benefits administration to the U.S. domestic market. The other was the newly created Global Pursuit Team which was positioned to sell the new multinational solutions to large market prospects and clients.
- Created a global pursuit team within ADP National Account Sales
- Successfully launched GlobalView to U.S. market; consistently hit sales expectations post-launch
- Collaborated with marketing and finance to successfully launch new benefit services platform
- Grew sales units sold to client base with existing benefit platforms by 20% each year
- Achieved $250M annual revenue, a new milestone in the Benefits Administration business for ADP
Created a new sales division for ADP, resulting from the acquisition of multiple benefit administration businesses. Worked collaboratively in matrix organization where sales and operations were different business units of ADP. Key member of the senior leadership team in formulation of the annual sales plan, merger and acquisition activities, marketing plans, product development plans, and the overall strategic plan for the business leading to the current product - market strategy.
- Grew sales from start up to $38M in annual quota and $250M in annual revenue
- Recruited, developed and retained key talent that has gone on to lead larger organizations
- Developed and implemented reorganization strategy that led to 33% growth in 2005
- Successfully closed many high-profile accounts: United Airlines, Xerox, Energizer, IHG, ING, etc.
- Received multiple sales awards, Presidents Club 1999, 2000, 2003, 2004; Board of Directors 2004
As Area sales executive for ADP in 1996, promoted from sales director, responsibility was increased to include another team covering Indiana and Ohio in addition to team that reported direct in Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado and Utah.
- No voluntary turnover with direct reports
- Received multiple national, regional and annual sales awards: Presidents Club 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998; Board of Directors 1996, 1998
Promoted in 1990 to National Account Manager to call on the largest U.S companies. Both of these roles were individual contributing direct selling roles.
- Created from cold call to sale many of ADP’s largest relationships that remain clients today (Motorola, Marmon Group, Sara Lee Bakery, Hyatt Hotels)
- Broke the company record for largest single sale in 1988
- Presidents Club 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993; Board of Directors 1989
Minolta Business Systems 1981-1985Minolta Business Systems offered copier equipment products to small and medium sized businesses. Now part of Konica Minolta Holdings,Chiyoda-ku, Japan. Sales Manager, 1983-1985 Account Executive, 1981-1983
Promoted to management in a territory that covered the SW loop of downtown Chicago, the West Side, and Southern Suburbs.
- Broke the company record for the largest single sale in 1983
- Presidents Club 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1985
B.S., Business Administration
Business and Marketing Concentration
Northern Illinois University – DeKalb, IL
Membership Chairman, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
The Chicago Cubs
Photos and Scrapbooks
The Art and Science of Sales