AVP Director of Client Services
A Fortune 500 corporation that provides transaction processing and an array of services to financial institutions, insurance companies, and health care. Fiserv is the world’s largest service provider to banks.
AVP Director of Client Services [ITI Outsourcing Central Region]Manager for all customer interactions, telephone support, e-mail, portal, face to face, fax in a help desk environment. Consistently exceeded all budgetary, qualitative and quantitative goals. Mentored, managed and evaluated 2 managers and a staff of 25 application specialists. Responsible for the overall service interaction of Client and Staff relations.
- Developed performance incentives to change behavior and improve internal and external client satisfaction. Post introduction of the program lead to 0% attrition.
- Implemented a monitoring program to ensure the highest quality interaction increasing client satisfaction by 30%.
- Client base grew by 20% while maintaining the same FTE.
- Developed training manual, procedural process enhancing the synergy of the work teams, and enforcing accountability throughout the services team
- Created best practices increasing customer satisfaction by 20% thereby reducing client defection.