Jun 2004 - Present
Hubbard Local Schools
- Serve as a music instructor during the high school music program's summer and fall seasons.
Aug 2008 - 2009
D&L Energy, Inc.
- Produced maps and GIS applications for Land Operations, Production, Engineering, and Geologic consumption.
- Duties included parcel mapping, land department data entry, fact check projects, and basic PC and general IT troubleshooting activities.
- Position included supervisory role over mapping assistant.
Jun 2005 - Dec 2007
North Coast Energy
- Position dealt with entering and maintaining company’s leasehold data and also directed pipeline location activities, which consisted of data collection of land lines and their visual representation for company use.
- Other duties included day-to-day IT management in our Austintown satellite office.
Feb 2005 - May 2006
20th Century Tours
- Served periodically as a tour escort for company's group tours to various locations along the East Coast and parts of the Midwest.
Jun 2002 - May 2003
- Served as a mentor, student counselor, retention aide, and resource link between the student and university to over 150 freshman or first-year students during the 2002-2003 academic year.
- Position required a great deal of demanding interpersonal skills, excellence in group communication skills, and the ability to confront and control problems with students who might otherwise leave the school or turn to negative alternatives.
Jan 2002 - Jun 2002
- Built and maintained a GIS sub-department for Forum's healthcare facilities.
- Assisted Forum's Planning Department to map all marketing data for the target area of Northeast Ohio.
Jun 2001 - Aug 2001
- Produced a series of maps eventually published in a book written by two professors from the Working-Class Studies Department at Youngstown State.
- Learned the process that a contractor must go through in order to finish a contracted job, from the initial meeting with the client to the final billing statements.
Jan 2001 - Jun 2001
Mahoning County Auditor's Office
- Interned with Mahoning County's Tax Map Department as well as the county's GIS project.
- Gained experience editing the digital models of Mahoning County which are now in use by over 20 Mahoning County departments as well as the general public.
Sep 1998 - May 2003
Youngstown State University