Glen Austin High School - Midrand
English Teacher (Grade 8 - 10)
Appointment as English teacher and Life Orientation (CAPS)
- Working in accordance with the school’s curriculum statement and policies.
- Monitoring and assessing a pupil’s progress.
- Participating in the development of appropriate syllabuses, materials and Schemes of Work.
- Ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Carrying out a share of supervisory duties.
- Participating in and contributing to staff meetings.
- Actively involved in curriculum review and development.
- Teaching within the designated subject areas.
- Ensuring the correct use and care of equipment and resources is maintained.
- Participating in appropriate meetings with parents.
- Planning and preparing appropriate lessons and suitable teaching materials.
- Taking part in school social activities
- Sport: Hockey, Softball
- Culture: Choir, English Evening, Poetry Events