Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy & Delivering Deal Value – Senior Associate
PwC (Global management consulting firm)
Project management, assessment and process design
- Supported the Local IMO set up, Project Charter development, Operating model deployment, IMO reporting, issue resolution and escalation; process and ownership definition along the most critical workstreams within the client, Work plan development and implementation for an International Telecommunications company.
- Supported commercial due diligence to help the buyer (a multinational cosmetic company) to evaluate target´s performance, growth potential, capabilities, and assess its commercial infrastructure
- Conducted entry and competitive analysis for a major multinational trace minerals company, detailing considerations to start operations in South American countries.
- Supported a Mexican Dairy company with the implementation of the IMO and the development of the material for the internal stakeholders training to establish the future IMO's for each acquisition to come.
- Designed the Accounting, Finance Processes and Internal Control for the future state of an agro-industry company and support with the gap analysis of the current vs transitional operating model.
- Supported on a workshop for two multinational companies to define their business vision, operating and business models, SWOT analysis and Value proposition for their future merge.
- Designed and deliver of several proposals for future clients which involved operative and commercial strategy, analyzing the targets along the value chain on opportunities and risks within project.