Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy & Delivering Deal Value – Senior Associate
PwC (Global management consulting firm)
Project management, assessment and process design
- Support to Local IMO set up, Project Charter development, Operating model deployment, IMO reporting, issue resolution and escalation. Process and ownership definition along the most critical workstreams within the client, Work plan development and implementation for an International Telecommunications company.
- Supported commercial due diligence to help the buyer (a multinational cosmetic company) to evaluate target´s performance, growth potential, capabilities, and assess its commercial infrastructure
- Conducted entry and competitive analysis for a major multinational trace minerals company, detailing considerations to start operations in South American countries
- Support a Mexican Dairy company with the implementation of the IMO and the development of the material for the internal stakeholders training to establish the future IMO's for each acquisition to come
- Design the Accounting, Finance Processes and Internal Control for the future state of an agro-industry company and support with the gap analysis of the current vs transitional operating model
- Support on a workshop for two multinational companies to define their business vision, operating and business models, SWOT analysis and Value proposition for their future merge.
- Design and deliver of several proposals for future clients which involved operative and commercial strategy, analyzing the targets along the value chain on opportunities and risks within project.