A dedicated, experienced professional with over five years in a medical administrative, environment with hands on knowledge and experience in a medical environment while assessing customer needs with medical prior authorizations and referrals to appropriate organizations and departments. Familiar and accustomed to medical technology equipment i.e. EPIC, records retrieval prior authorizations for medication while demonstrating professional telephone etiquette, appearance, and demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet, typing 40+ WPM
- Maintain accurate documentation on administrative level
- Proficient with prior authorizations of medication with insurances
- Proficient with internal and external referrals
- Proficient in customer service abilities.
- Ambitious, analytical, self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic, positive attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal communication skills with employees at all levels.
- Research and problem-solving skills for accurate documentation of patient information
- Excellent quality customer service skills that enhances the overall work flow