Jan 2014 - Present
Web Content Design and Developer
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence in Common Spot
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very Proficient in Common Spot
- Update and remodel old websites in the ECU health science campus.
- Updated, configured, and maintained Google Chromebook
Aug 2008 - Dec 2009
Data Analyst Assistant
- Documented the types and structure of the business data (logical modeling)
- Analyzed and mimed business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points.
- Mapped and traced data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem.
Jan 2007 - Aug 2008
- Prepped and Packaged Mail
- Work computerized systems within distribution of mail.
Jan 2010 - May 2013
Dual Major Graduate in the East Carolina University College of Business Department with concentration of Management Information Systems and Supply Chain Management.
Aug 2008 - Dec 2009
Computer Science Major Student-Athlete
High School Diploma
Hargrave Military Academy
Received the highest honor "President's list" at one of the most prestigious prep schools in the country in academics and athletics.
BA in Business Administration, Concentration in Management Information Systems and Supply Chain Management at East Carolina University which focused on software design and development, web application and development, system analysis and design, database management and project management.The ability to work with people is my strongest subject. A prominent member of the East Carolina football team in 2010-2012, a Division I football team consists of over 100 individuals with all different personalities. I was able to reach out to all so extensively that I was appointed a team captain my senior year. I was honored to be the first football player at the institution to graduate in the field of Management Information Systems and Supply Chain Management.
-Presentation: Participated in various presentations throughout business classes. i.e. (professional book reading and mock company presentation for Business 3200 class)
-Football: East Carolina University(2010-2012) Team Captain as a Senior; Became a national representative of East Carolina for a brief stint in 2011(ranked number two in the nation in tackles during my 1st few career starts). Was recognized as the student spotlight Christian athlete of the year(2011) and ECU Linebacker of the Year(2011).Came into senior year ranked as the number 15 inside linebacker in the nation for the class of 2013 according to optimum draft scouts.
-Speaker: Huddle speaker representative for ECU Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
-Volunteer: South Greenville Elementary School(2012) Interacted with the students through sports, incorporating possible avenues to avoid trouble.
-Etiquette Development: Participated in a professional dinner event that was very essential in identifying customs and behavior expected in the business environment.
-Team Projects: Involved in MIS projects associating with System Analysis and Design as well as Software Design and Development. Project Management project on developing a website for a school. I was assigned the deliverables and risk and assumptions.