I am the Founder of Corley & Kelsey Rehab Svc (DBA Sports Center Physical Therapy) and Fusion Performance Training. I have a Bachelor of Science from the State University of Buffalo at New York and a Doctor of Philosophy in Allied Health from Pacific Western University.
I am a published author in scientific journals, have written chapters for physical therapy books, currently manage my blog at DougKelsey.com and have published seven books:
- The Little Book of Sparks
- The Runner's Knee Bible
- Build a Rock Solid Core: Stop the Sit Ups and Save Your Spine
- The Back Pain Toolbox: 27 Things You Can Do to Relieve Lower Back Pain
- The 90 Day Knee Arthritis Remedy:
- If It's Tight It Ain't Right; Why Stretching May Be the Last Thing to Do When Your Hamstrings Feel Tight and What to Do Instead
- 7 Steps to a Flatter Belly
I'm the inventor of the world's first anti-gravity exercise device, have created hundreds of videos, and developed a holistic and athletic model of performance training - Fusion - used in my online course The ActiveAge Blueprint - for both competitive athletes and for people who want to live a healthier and more robust life.