Robin G. Midulla, P.A. (Of Counsel to Constangy, Brooks & Smith)
Associate Attorney: 04/2009 - Present
Law Clerk: 07/2006 - 03/2009
- Draft position statements in response to EEOC, FCHR, OSHA, and other discrimination complaints.
- Draft motions, pleadings, discovery, client advice letters, and memoranda.
- Develop affirmative action plans & wage compensation analyses for large employers.
- Represent clients during mediations.
- Attend depositions and hearings.
- Conduct extensive legal research.
- Counsel employers regarding best practices and how to handle difficult employee issues.
- Revise handbooks, policies, and procedures.