Thompson Rivers University
- Lecturer in the School of Business and Economics and Applied Business Technology.
- Develop course material and lecture hundreds of students a year.
- Published academic paper in the 2010 ASAC Journal under Management Science.
- Helped coach the MBA team to the semi-finals of the John Molson MBA International Case Competition in Montreal beating teams Queen’s University, HEC Montréal, and international schools. This was recognized in BC Business Magazine.
- Specialize in Data Analysis, Data Mining, and Simulation & Modeling.
- Gather financial data then create models to simulate the probable outcome.