- Contributed to 10,000 Let’s Talk RA program kits ordered from the Arthritis Foundation through national outreach efforts including town hall meetings, media relations and donated advertising space.
- Achieved 228% increase in sales leads, 121% increase in Web site visits and 2.4M trade editorial impressions through integrated business-to-business campaign to launch Cryovac Simple Steps package.
- Secured 6% system wide sales increase in a single quarter for Blimpie restaurants as part of team that executed a major re-branding campaign that also resulted in 29.5M editorial media impressions.
- Led the conception and execution of a yearlong calendar of 100th anniversary celebration events and related media relations for Porter-Cable.
- Exceeded campaign goal by two months during natural gas deregulation through statewide PR efforts for Atlanta Gas Light Company including PSAs, media relations, executive and PSC speaking opportunities.
- Coordinated all logistics related to the 130-city, nationwide, 8-week tour for Rubbermaid’s “Tap Into Great Taste” product launch.
- Developed and implemented communications program for New York American Marketing Association’s EFFIE Awards resulting in highest award entry number in program’s history.
- Secured media coverage for HandsOn Network including C-SPAN, American City Business Journals, Marie Claire and Georgia Trend magazines in preparation for MLK Jr. Day National Day of Service.
- Reached a 14M household, nationwide television audience and increased traffic to Web site by 48% in one month with the creation of media relations campaign for Sealed Air’s Bubble Wrap packaging line.
- Achieved more than 54M editorial impressions within 6 months, including national media coverage in such outlets as Associated Press, Fortune, and Wall Street Journal, and a 3% sales increase over one quarter with the launch of Arby’s Market Fresh Salad line.
- Generated 138 broadcast placements via satellite media tour for Cryovac Simple Steps produce package.
- Garnered more than double the media coverage for Cryovac in three years than Dupont, its closest competitor, including 248 articles resulting in 14M impressions in trade publications in 2007 alone.
- Secured national and targeted local media coverage with such outlets as CNN, NBC Nightly News, and USA Today as primary media contact for NationsBank’s Paralympic Torch Relay, generating the Paralympic Game’s first-ever sold out Opening Ceremony.
- Conducted local media relations in nationwide markets for Chick-fil-A’s scholarship program and restaurant grand openings.
- Consistently boosted attendance levels over three years for a living history museum client through the execution of an ongoing regional media relations campaign.
- Conducted key messaging sessions and media training for executive spokespeople at Blimpie restaurants, Cox Communications, Cryovac, Sealed Air and Southeast United Dairy Industry Association.
- Served on integrated team to develop and maintain Porter-Cable power tools strategy shift from construction to woodworking following brand’s purchase by Black & Decker Corporation.
- Drafted speeches for C-level executives of Sealed Air and Porter-Cable.
- Directed monthly competitive media coverage research for Cryovac and Sealed Air to stay abreast of competition messages and issues.
- Conducted extensive research, including comprehensive content analysis of 12 months of media coverage, on health benefits of dark chocolate for M&M/Mars.
- Exceeded fan-base goal by 30% in 3 weeks with launch of Facebook Fan Site for Cousins’ The Avenue Atlanta retail locations.
- Assisted with strategy and implementation of YouTube channel for HandsOn Network.
- Created Internet Press Kit to commemorate Porter-Cable brand’s 100th anniversary resulting in coverage by Chicago Tribune, HGTV and This Old House, and increased attendance of anniversary event.
- Delivered landmark levels of long-term client satisfaction and retention, averaging five years, for such clients as Cryovac, Sealed Air, Delta Machinery, and Porter-Cable.
- Led the transition of office compliance to new Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Developed and managed an ongoing professional development/training program for staff in collaboration with national headquarters.
- Revitalized the stagnating 10-year-old Quikrete account, fostering client trust and increasing media coverage 25%, by reorganizing the account team, innovating new tactics, and demonstrating results.
- Secured 20% annual budget/revenue increases from two marquis accounts, Cryovac and Quikrete.
- Won numerous Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Phoenix Awards and International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) awards in recognition of outstanding results in media relations, crisis communications, writing, special events and integrated communications.
- Conducted crisis management for foodservice issues including food-borne illness, e-coli, norovirus, and alcohol-related death, including drafting press statements, working with local health/police departments and communicating with internal crisis team.
- Distanced client from media coverage regarding carbon monoxide in case-ready meat packaging.
- Educated media about sous vide method of cooking and plastics in microwave to ensure minimal "sensational" coverage.
- Researched and consistently communicated with legal department regarding misuse of Bubble Wrap trademark by media.